Thank you for your interest in becoming a Sydney Access Employer. You may be currently registered on the program and need more information. This section of the website and additional links will give you all the information you need to get started.
If you are a prospective employer and would like to register your interest, we will contact you within 5 working days.
Employer countdown to hosting a Sydney Access Student:
- Dates pre-determined by business to coincide with specific projects to ensure appropriate tasks/training.
- Businesses may opt to be flexible with dates if given a period of 4-6 weeks’ notice.
- Students apply and are interviewed.
- Business is sent student profile (eg: career aspirations, previous experience, short and long-term goals, achievements.
- Business assists with the decision making process to determine if the student is the “right fit”
- Necessary documents are emailed to the student/school (eg: insurance paperwork, grooming standards, student handbooks, online inductions)
- Business is reminded one week prior of student attending
- Business called or emailed to check student is settled in and is progressing well
- A member from Sydney Access team may visit the students whilst out on placement (with prior consent of business)
- Feedback regarding student performance is requested